Thursday 18 October 2012

In 2012, barbie taking everything to a fashionable new level! Join me as I embark on my latest career as a fashion designer.

barbie is a modern doll with a classic sensibility. I’ve had over 130 careers and truly believe that if you can dream it, you can be it. This year, Ken and I have been traveling the world to various Fashion Weeks, where I can find inspiration and play with fashion in a way I never have before: as a fashion designer!
  
barbie traveled to the moon and around the world, been featured on the silver screen and the Twitter homepage, and experienced both a highly publicized break-up AND reunion.

Speaking of Ken, it's thanks to all my friends on Facebook and Twitter that we reunited on Valentine's Day 2011 - so romantic!



No comments:

Post a Comment